It can be stressful buying a home anytime, but it can be downright intimidating when buying for the first time. There are many questions such as:
- How do I/we find out how much I/we can afford?
- Where do we start looking for homes?
- What happens when I find the right place?
- How much does it cost for me to use a real estate agent?
- Where do we find a qualified home inspector?
- Do I need to use a Realtor®?
- Can we make an offer that is below asking price?
- How do we determine which type of mortgage makes sense?
- How does a bank decide if I get a loan or not?
- How much cash do we need up front?
The good news is that I have the answers! I have had the pleasure of helping many first time buyers navigate through the process and come out smiling and satisfied at the end.
- I will meet with you to discuss your needs and wants
- I will connect you with a qualified mortgage broker
- I will create a plan for you and inform you up front of what lies ahead so there are no suprises
- I will be there every step of the way to take the stress and worry out of it for you
If you are planning on buying for the first time, I would love to talk to you for a no-obligation consultation to see how I can help you move into your first home.